Cancer insurance policies are designed to pay you a lump-sum, tax-free cash payment for the First Diagnosis of Cancer.* A cancer insurance payout helps you avoid the financial strain that cancer can create so you can focus on your recovery.
Critical Illness Insurance
Critical illness insurance policies pay a lump-sum, tax-free cash payment if you are diagnosed with and satisfy the survival period for any one of the critical illnesses covered by your policy. The most common covered conditions include: Cancer, heart attack, stroke, major organ transplant, and end-stage renal (kidney) failure.
Cancer Insurance and Critical Illness Insurance benefits are payable in addition to any other insurance coverage you may have, so you choose how to spend your money:
- Make payments on your mortgage/rent
- Pay medical bills / help with co-payments and deductibles
- Living expenses while you recuperate
- Lodging and travel to specialized treatment facilities
- Non-covered experimental treatment
- Loss of income
*See policy for details regarding benefits and exclusions in your state